Interbolsa IT Department
Under administrative and technical supervision of the IT/Development coordination, this position is responsible for developing forms web applications using Oracle APEX.
To be considered for this position the successful candidate must have a degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), with academic experience developing web applications using Oracle.
The role requires the ability to design and implement cleanly designed, user friendly and modern looking user interfaces and simultaneously adapt the existing Interbolsa template.
- Designing and implementing new features management solution using a combination of APEX, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Analyze the functions inherent in each existing screen and reprogram them in APEX.
- Suggesting application design enhancements and new product features.
- Evaluate new technology options, recommending the adoption of new technologies into the existing solution.
As Oracle APEX Developer - Trainee, you will:
- Experience designing and developing commercial grade web applications using Oracle APEX.
- Ability to deliver modern elegant web applications using a combination of APEX.
- Oracle SQL/ Oracle PL/SQL programming experience.
- Experience in managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes.
- Relational Data modelling.
- Knowledge of web application usability trends.
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Problem Solving:
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Profile and Skills
Interbolsa is looking at the following profile:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in open space working environment.
Education and Knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline.
Candidate-se através do website